AK 4 Fellowship Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK4 Fellowship Update 11-08-10

Go down

AK4 Fellowship Update 11-08-10 Empty AK4 Fellowship Update 11-08-10

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:21 am

Hello AK4,

What a great time last Friday! Delicious home cooked food, a variety of rich fattening desserts, great conversations with brothers and sisters, and putting together presents! Thanks everyone for all your contributions to the night.

This Friday we will cover the last Spiritual Discipline on our list.
Time: 7:30pm singspiration in 1925
Spiritual Discipline: Confession (Travis Chan)
Refreshments: Jennifer Lim

Announcements:

1. Continue to contribute to the AK4 spiritual discipline blog created by Elani and Winnie. Here is the link to the blog http://akfour.weebly.com/. Attached are the directions. Great entries on there.
2. This Friday we will set aside some time to write notes for college Kevin. We will be putting the notes and some pictures into a scrapbook. Please let me know if you are a scrapbooker and would be interested in helping to put all the notes and pictures together in a nice format.
3. Due to everyone's generous donations last Friday, we ended up with a lot more Christmas shoeboxes than we could cover for the shipping. If you are interested in donating to ship the shoeboxes, please let me know. Cost of shipping one shoebox is $7. (We had planned for 40 boxes and ended up with 75!)
4. For those going to the Thanksgiving dinner this Sunday, please try and stay afterward to help with cleanup. The adult guys are responsible for moving back the furniture. Adult ladies are responsible for wiping dry the tea and water pitchers. (We will be drying in the hallway behind the kitchen.)
5. The service ministry will be knitting and donating scarves for St. Anthony to handout during Christmas. If you are interested in joining us to knit or if you have knitting needles or yarn to donate, please let me know. Even if you do not know how to knit, you are still welcome to join us. Date of this event, which will be a Saturday, will be announced soon.

Have a great week!

Betty

Admin
Admin

https://akfour.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum